Are uprights with una corda pedal being made nowadays?

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 16:13:38 -0700

Yes, move. The shop is now located at:

    620 South Tower Avenue
    Centralia, Washington 98531

    Phone: 360.736-7563
    E-mail: (stays the same for the time being)
    fandrich@pianobuilders.com

Other questions are answered below:

  _____

>From Terry --

Is that you in the rather square-ish looking dark-roofed building between Tower
& the RR tracks, on the south side of  E. Cherry Street? Right in the middle of
a little industrial hub. Hey now you can ship those new pianos out directly on
the train!  :-)   But I don't see a loading dock?  :-(

Yes, it is a squarish looking building -- it's the one with orange racing strips
coming down the sides. But it's down the block from E. Cherry. Right next to E.
Chestnut. And the area is more sales and services than industrial. Our neighbor
to the north is Anchor Bank and across Chestnut is U-Haul. Kitty-corner is a
suspected assorted drug sales establishment. Though it should be "moving" soon.

We also recognized the potential for shipping pianos by rail and we're working
on our trebuchet as we speak. I figure we'll have to reach a velocity of about
40 mph or so to match the speed of the trains as they go past.

And how is it you know so much about Centralia?

  _____

>From Greg Newell --

Did you move your shop or your home?

Just the shop for now. We're looking for a house in the Centralia area but it
may be a while. In the meantime we drive a lot.

  _____

>From David Ilvedson --

What does "and we're back to Fandrich Pianos Inc." mean?

The shop has been known as PianoBuilders/NW for several years. As we inch back
-- somehow, "as we 2.54 centimeters back" doesn't quite sound right -- to
actually producing our own piano it seemed appropriate to begin functioning
under the Fandrich Piano Company, Inc. structure once again.

  _____

That appears to be all for the moment. Back to sorting things out and organizing
things now ....

Del