Weird giraffe-monster-piano

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:19:26 -0400

  I just love the weird antique dealer/ebay patter:
" THIS WONDERFUL PIANO IS ONLY 1 OF 50 MADE. It was bought by her
mother back during the turn of the century in the New York World
Expedition Fair. This has patent dates of the late 1890’s in the cast
iron sounding area."
" We are by no means PIANO EXPERTS. I do know that the piano does need
highly tuned. Of course when one moves a piano moved anyhow it is
always recommended to be tuned. I believe there are one or two of the
keys that do stick. It is to my understanding this is just a minor
repair of some sort. Please understand again we are not piano experts
by any means however we do like to buy and sell good rare to find
objects such as this piano."
  I'm waiting for a rewrite by a Nigerian general's widow ...
Patrick