Kimball: curved backchecks, regulation specs

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:34:18 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_000C_01C57E39.33376070
I took these pictures to share a while back.  I'm pretty sure this is a =
Kimball.  It couldn't cost that much to staple in a regulation spec card =
in every piano, could it?  (I suppose it could -- and chances for error, =
too.).  But this is the first time I've seen curved backchecks.  I =
wonder what the cost/benefits of that design are?  At first glance, it =
seems like it might be more sensitive to misalignment than straight =
surfaces (bent in too far, and only the top edge will catch?).

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV

------=_NextPart_001_000C_01C57E39.33376070
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...