My Son

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:02:37 -0500

Dale,

I don't have a son, but I've had an apprentice for the last 1-1/2
yrs. He's picked it up
VERY fast and has been doing great. Earlier today, I started him on
restringing a Yamaha
grand. He's replaced broken strings before but never a complete job.
I'll see how he's
doing tomorrow. :-) I'm going on vacation for the next two weeks, so
I wanted to get him
started on something he wanted some experience with, anyway.
Unfortunatly, he's leaving
the end of July to go to Indiana University to get his DMA in Composition. :-(

But I have another one getting ready to start and he'll be here for
at least 2-3 yrs.
and will even work for free for the rest of the summer so I can
determine if he's going
to "pick it up" fairly quickly. In my situation, any help is good help!

Congrats on your help! :-)

Avery