Brake part cleaner works GREAT on verdigris !!!!!!!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:05:11 -0700 (PDT)

Well, sure it returns eventually. And eventually the
piano will be compost, as will our physical bodies.
But, as well as this worked,  I suspect it will be
decades before it is this bad again. And I'll be
making about minimum wage on this job by the time I'm
through, as it is !
     Thump

P.S. I intend to be playing this thing regularly when
I'm done with it, so I AM trying to make it nice!

P.P.S. I'll also get it with some CPL before
re-assembly.