How do you do it ??

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:54:19 -0500

Full time - HA! When I want to take it easy, I slow down to full time. =
I'd say I'm near double time. I have no other source of income beyond my =
piano work. I schedule service call an average of three days per week. I =
do at least two days a week - and many evenings - and at least 4 to 12 =
hours of weekend - in the shop.

I work by myself most of the time, so this list is like the office water =
cooler for me.

You are a technician? Full time?

Terry Farrell
  Hi list...
  I have been reading the archives for a while and notice many of you =
post in detail quite often, also tune 3-4 pianos a day, repair, rebuild, =
and even research. How do you do it. Is this full time work, do you have =
other scources of income ? I always seem to be scratching for time and =
$$$.

  Richard
  the "Piano Guy"