"CC'

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 06:55:51 -0600

Good morning all,
Just got my Feb issue of the Music Trades Mag.  It has a multi page spread
on the Mason & Hamlin and a pic of the underside of the new "CC". with a
DOUBLE Centripetal Tension Resonator in place.  Since I have NEVER seen an
old M&H CC I wonder for those of you who have, did the originals have a
single ones like all the rest?   I have been turned on by M&H's since my
beginning in 1962 and used to own a 20's "A' till, the big D hit in 1999.
Today I have a "A' from the Aeolian years to tune and has been a client for
many years now.
 James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010