Less driving, more tuning--aka, a good day!

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:32:33 -0800

Dave,

I like those close-to-home jobs where not only the drive is short but
you don't mind so much if there is a callback. The epitome of that was
when I got a call from a new customer. After describing where she lived,
I asked her to step out her front door and we made the appointment over
the adjoining fence.

Tom Cole