Cord Locks? Can't find them, but want them!

Greg Graham grahampianos@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:07:37 -0800 (PST)

A couple weeks ago, we saw pictures of the "CordGard"
by Tagco, Inc.  I showed this picture to a few local
PTG techs and everyone thinks it is a great idea for
Dampp Chaser installations, especially in schools.  We
want some.  Trouble is, we can't find them.

I went to my local True Value hardware store, and they
called HQ in Chicago: never heard of Tagco or the
product.

I looked up Tagco on the internet and only found the
obituary of the former owner.  I called directory
assitance for Boulder, CO and there is no such company
listed.

How long ago did anyone purchase this item, and is
there something similar available from anyone else?

This would be a nice thing to include in the Dampp
Chaser parts bag! (Hint, hint!)

Greg Graham
Graham Piano Service
Brodheadsville, PA

Hi Dean,

Thanks for the cord lock picture. I now understand how
it functions.

At 09:43 AM 16/01/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>Here's a couple of pictures of the package, front and
back- AGAIN!.
>;-)  I bought it at TruValue Hardware store.
>
>After looking at the reduced files Brian sent out,
there is no
>resolution so you can't read the text. Hopefully the
link thing will
>work this time. If you want original images, email
me.