good price for CA

Ron Lindquist rrlindquist@g2a.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:40:12 -0600

Had one before Christmas  ,  vertical---put it on it's back---put in 5--6
oz.  When I put it back up----we found puddles on the hand made tile
floor----seems the pin plank  was separated---didn't see it --  didn't show
till the  CA Red came out on the floor--tryed to get it off with the help
of the clients husband---we gave up as  the solvent  started to turn
puddles brown  !!!!!
Luckily,  the guy  told me "not to worry"   said a   thank
you  and  learned a lesson-----will charge more and put protection down in
the future.
Hope someone else  can benefit  from this experience.
Ron Lindquist,   a piano tuner +