rus

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:19:37 -0600

Hi,

I have only tuned one small console. It was in a Geriatric Care Facility. It
had a S&S decal on the fall board! At  instantaneous sight I knew what was
up! I immediately advised the contact person, that it was not a S&S. Upon a
quick interior inspection, and moving it from the wall, it was confirmed
that it was a Belarus. Luckily, I was the second opinion in the matter. I
agree, they are awful. The interesting thing about this is that the visual
impact of the decal convinced the pianist, conductor and performance group
that it was. I did not voice my findings to the above, save the contact
person.

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/tech