Dolly Install

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:55:40 -0800 (PST)

Ron & David I,
I helped a fellow in our chapter tip up a P22, and my brother helped me with a Baldwin Hamilton one time, but haven't felt the gumption to hoist myself...especially some old upright. Say, do you guys get the oldies up on end by yourselves?

Dave

Ron wrote:Dave and Terry,I always did this by sitting the piano on it's side on a four wheeled dolly. It's something I could do by myself, and it wasn't a real problem setting it back down without it getting away from me.Ron N