My Stupid for the day

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:35:25 -0800 (PST)

I don't like people leaning over me because I don't
know when the last time was ( if ever ) that they
brushed their teeth or took a bath. If people get too
close while I'm working, I just say it "makes me
nervous" and ask them to stand back a bit. they just
think I'm 'eccentric" and it avoids having to tell
them that they stink. ( If they do. )
    ( A good idea when in the customer's house! )
     Thump

P.S. I once tuned a  piano for a female college
student whose breath was SO bad that I went home and
vomited all night. Immediatly I came down with a
horrid respiratory ailment that caused me to cough up
blood, and laid me up for a  month. All for a  $50
tuning. Never again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!