A general description of soundboard function, long.

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:28:34 -0800

The Ron, Del and Ron show??????????  Under the influence????????????
How insulting.  Whether I agree with Robin or not, I certainly
appreciate the time he and others take to make earnest contributions to
the list.  This kind of editorializing is unproductive and unneeded.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

Yes, I remember that 3 years ago very well. You present post is the
first
I've seen that effectively counter addresses many of the claims that
have
been made by the Ron, Del, and Ron show... with supporting roles played
by
Terry and Dale.

I get along very well with both Terry and Dale, and believe they are
just
under the influence of the other three, as there has been really no
alternative for them. So I am greatfull that you are able to take the
time.

Cheers
RicB