Online scheduling

Fred Brown thepianoman@adelphia.net
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:20:14 -0500

 Anyone else check out Brad's web site? I did and the idea of online
scheduling really appeals to me. Is anyone else out there using this method?
Fred Brown RPT
Atlanta, GA

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Smith, RPT [mailto:staff@smithpiano.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 7:18 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Shop string dispenser

Hi All,
I saw Andre Bolduc's pinblock class in Nashville, and he briefly described a
rack they have in their shop, for storing and dispensing strings.
I want to build one but can't find my notes from the class.
Anyone else have the 'gist' of his idea; or have suggestions on best way to
store coils and dispense quickly while restringing?
Thanks!

Best regards,

Brad Smith,RPT
www.smithpiano.com