Pricing

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:53:07 -0800

<<what do you do for your church or school clients that tune every month or
so?>>

A CHURCH that tunes EVERY MONTH????? Now there's a good laugh!

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: &quot;James Grebe&quot; &lt;pianoman@accessus.net&gt;
To: &quot;Pianotech&quot; &lt;pianotech@ptg.org&gt;
Subject: Re: Pricing
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:43:58 -0600

MessageIf you discount in 7 months , what do you do for your church or
school clients that tune every month or so?
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning &amp; Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010