Customer request

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:04:18 -0600

Heartily recommend you contact Frank Hennessy at hennessymusic@aol.com or
call (573) 445-6111.

Frank does a magnificent rebuild and every one is regulated and voiced to a
T (which is a semitone below S flat, I think.)

Anyway, I was in his shop the other day and he has quite a stable for very
fine rebuilts. Good guy. Honest. RPT and long-time PTGer.

And he's right off Interstate 70, too, so transport would be easy.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of FRANCES HELMS
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 3:40 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Customer request

I have a tuning customer looking for a mid-size or small grand piano.
They would prefer a quality rebuilt piano.

The clients to whom I refer are not young, and he is undergoing treatment
for cancer.  He would like to do something wonderful for his wife while he
is able.  They are not in a position to much looking.

Anyone have a piano that would meet the above requirements?  Please respond
privately. Thanks, Fran Helms, Topeka,KS