Dampp-Chaser hygrometer specs

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:48:43

Hi,

Psychometer -- not motor. A wet bulb/dry bulb device which may be equipped
with a small battery operated fan that may be used with tables to "look up"
relative humidity in a room. Accuracy is subject to the tables matching the
current barometric pressure, but does not vary much from low RH to high RH.

At 01:28 PM 25/01/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Uuuuummmmmmm, what's a psycho - motor? Does this detect psychos?

>At 01:15 PM 1/25/2005, you wrote:
>>Hi Roger,
>>If a person has a psychomotor, is there a way to change the hygrometer to
>>agree. That way, we could check and calibrate them, periodically?
>>Regards,
>>John M. Ross

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/