A general description of soundboard function, long.

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:52:39 -0800

Robin,

Very well said.  I was hoping that we would eventually get back to the
discussion of the Modulus of Reslience, having not felt that it was dealt
with very well at the time.

Thank you very much.

Best.

Horace