Young Chang response- or rather lack of

Lee Sankey lsankey@cox.net
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:36:42 -0800

I just visited with Phil Glenn at the NAMM show. He says that he has
moved over to the "Dark Side". He is now the Northwestern  US sales
representative for Samick starting one week before NAMM. His territory
extends from Alaska through Washington and Oregon and I don't know how
far east.

There was however a booth for Young Chang by the AND Corp. See
http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM03/Content/Kurzweil/PR/Young-Chang-AND.html
It's still not clear who will honor warranties. I am owed still for a
set of action brackets that I replaced four months ago

Lee Sankey