hammer advice

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 07:35:39 -0500

Terry, until I have experience with another type of hammer, I am going
to recommend Abel Lights for this project. If you want to experiment
with a hammer that should produce for you, go with the Ronsen.

In my opinion, it would do you good to get 'in' with Wally and Family.
They have treated me very very well over the years. I can highly
recommend their product and services..from my experiences, quick
turn-around times done right the first time.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)