?????? "TCM festival" ??????

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:26:42 -0800 (PST)

Well, its actually the "Robert Osborne Classic Film
Festival", but TCM Fest is easier to say. 8 classic
films over 4 days with panel discussions, celebrity
guests and me in the lobby of this astounding theater,
between films, playing this old, but remarkeably
decent sounding Everett. ( I asked to borrow the S&S
"D", but was told it was donated to the theater with
the provision it never leave the stage ).
     All in Athens, Ga.. Look it up on the Internet if
interested.
     Thump