The Spinet Curse!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:07:27 -0800 (PST)

Terry,
     I hate spinets as much as you, and if they all
disappeared overnight I would consider the planet
blessed.
     But I had a  chance to play one of these 30's
Wurlies recently, in immaculately preserved, one-owner
condition, and was utterly stunned by how full and
rich the bass was! Bigger than a lot of small grands!
     Certainly NOT the odiferous "Wurtilizer" of later
years.
     Thump