Erard photos and tips for regulation

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:04:17 EST

Tom,

IF you were able to see the photos I sent, you'll see that it is  indeed an
underdamper system.  That's something I forgot to mention in my  post.  This is
why I'm surprised the piano was made in 1917--at least  according to my
Pierce Atlas.  The serial # is 106557.

Thanks for the offer of regulation help.  I'm sure I'll need it.   The house
is under re-construction at the moment, so I'll probably wait a month  or so
until the dust settles.

Dave

In a message dated 1/22/05 6:53:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,