dolly

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:22:18 -0600

I put some of those puppies on the big Baldwin 6K at for wood. My trick was
to get these two REALLY big and strong guys to tip one end at a time. Know
any wrestlers or furniture movers?

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of James Grebe
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 4:55 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: dolly

Hi,
I am used to installing the Schaff 4009 twin dollies but next week I will be

installing the 4003 twin dollies with the 5" tires.  Any tricks to get the
piano up high enough to get the dolly under.  The piano is a Baldwin 45"
Thanks Jim James Grebe Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair Creator of Handsome
Hardwood Caster Cups, piano benches, writing instruments
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010