Improving a Dampp Chaser system

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:59:06 -0500

You are right James, but then the alternative is to install a humidity =
control system to the central heat/AC system of the home/building for =
how many thousands of dollars (and IMHO, clearly the better approach)? =
So I guess the bottom line is that it simply costs a few $$ to properly =
address the climatic environment of one's piano. It ain't your fault!

Terry Farrell