Young Chang response- or rather lack of

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:51:34 -0800 (PST)

Don,

I just looked at their website, and under "Contact Us" there's a button for "Straight Talk". It opens to a e-mail type form. Probably not much more effective, but worth a try.

http://www.youngchang.com/yca/contactinfo.html

Dave,

Don wrote:
Hi Dave,
Congratulations to both you and Terry on becoming rpt's

Are there an email addresses?

At 05:55 PM 20/01/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Okay, Tom, here's what I found out about Young Chang.  The
warranty/technical
>fellow the local dealer has been talking to is Blaine Hebert
(pronounced
Ay-Bear).
>The number is 800-592-9393 ext. 237. Jim Davis in parts has the same
number but is
>at ext. 110.

>Dave Davis, RPT

Regards,