Damper trimming

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:09:02 EST

In a message dated 1/20/05 12:02:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ptg@pianotech.org writes:

Hi, which  make of piano was this?  For myself, I've had similar complaints
and  noticed it on Kawai's RX series - though not on earlier KG series.
Personally I find the Kawais better than Yamahas of similar size/design
apart from this. More fuel to the Kawai versus Yamaha on the public piano
lists :)

Brian,

Yes, it was a Kawai RX 6.

I agree with your preferences, btw.  Don't know if they're better, but  they
suit my tastes more.

Dave