Young Chang response- or rather lack of

Dave Davis dave@davispiano.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:55:10 -0800 (PST)

Aw Jeannie, thanks for noticing (blush), and thanks for the encouragement. That goes for all of you.

Okay, Tom, here's what I found out about Young Chang.  The warranty/technical fellow the local dealer has been talking to is Blaine Hebert (pronounced Ay-Bear). The number is 800-592-9393 ext. 237. Jim Davis in parts has the same number but is at ext. 110.

Hope this helps,

Dave Davis, RPT (Whoo Hoo!!!, I passed!!!)

Jeannie Grassi <jcgrassi@earthlink.net> wrote:

Dave,

I originally planned on doing this privately, but think everyone should be able to congratulate you on passing the final leg of your PTG exams.  I can personally attest to your hard work and determination to learn and to become an excellent technician.  Congratulations, Dave....new RPT!!!

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal