Young Chang response- or rather lack of

Dave Davis dave@davispiano.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:31:48 -0800 (PST)

I don't know who his replacement is, but Jim Davis, the shipping guy, moved to LA with the warehouse goodies.

Phil is still connected with the Samick/YC organization, but I haven't heard what his official duties are.

Yes, he's a great guy and makes a great contribution participating in our local chapter.

Dave Davis, RPT

Don <pianotuna@accesscomm.ca> wrote:
Hi,

Who has replace Phil? (He was a nice man and quite helpful) I see he is
listed in the California Convention as still representing YC.

At 08:07 AM 20/01/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi Tom,
> Phil Glenn is no longer YC's Technical guy, that may be part of it.

>Dave Davis, RPT

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7