soundboardsre:

Richard Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:23:16 +0100

Hi all

This, of course, is the reasoning behind why many, tho a clear minority,
find it attractive to carefully remove soundboards from pianos, ribs
from panels, and construct new soundboard assemblies using the old wood.
No doubt why such soundboards will and do sound differently then
identically assembled soundboards using new wood for the panel.  Whether
or not some particular person <<likes>> (or not) the resulting character
is a completely different matter.  P's and Q's

rb