pianotech Digest, Vol 865, Issue 2

Richard Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:53:47 +0100

Not really... just a stickler when it comes to certain words.
<<better>> is by definition a purely subjective concept without
specified qualification. I know, I know... but I see lots of folks get
crucified over having legitimate tastes that dont fit into the
majorities idea of better.

dgmw..... I'm just persnikity :)

Cheers
rb