soundboards

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:39:16 -0800 (PST)

I had worked with some violin makers years back.A new
vilon usually sounds a little harsh at the first
beginning,after some playing,the sound becomes more
"mature" and pure.For a very old violin,to replace a
new "base bean"(underneath the base side of the
belly,similar to a piano rib) can always give an old
instrument more power.

Baoli