California Convention--10 ft 2" Fazioli

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:53:33 -0000

Message"Al's my uncle - he was mad" quote: Jimmy (schnozzel) Durante.
Michael (G)UK
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Carl Meyer=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 11:48 PM
  Subject: Re: California Convention--10 ft 2" Fazioli

    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Alan=20
    To: 'Pianotech'=20
    Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 1:39 PM

    Are you all suggesting that anything I learn in California next =
month or Kansas City in June is going to be just "conventional" wisdom =
and possibly idiotic? Are you listening Del, Randy, Joe, Roger, et al =
(who's Al?)?=20

    Alan R. Barnard
    With a Smile in Salem, MO

    Alan:  I'm not AL, but just for you I'll remove all conventional  =
wiss dumb from my class.  It will be nice to see you eye ball to eye =
ball.  Look me up.  I'll be that old barefoot hillbilly with the flat =
top haircut.  We can trade some OT humor (country style)

    Carl Meyer
    PTG assoc