Vehicle signage

ibetuner ibetuner@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:14:03 -0800

Carl:

I was born on my uncle's birthday ( he was 30 years old at the time).  When
I was 10 years old he said to me, he was 40, that means I was 1/4 his age.
When I'd be 20, he'd be 50, I'd be 2/5ths his age. When I'd be 30, he'd be
60, now I'd be 1/2 his age, etc, etc, etc.

He wanted to know if I thought I would ever catch up to him...

No Carl, it won't go negative or invert after that...you will never make it
to middle age based on my uncles calculations.

Wayne Lutzow
Lincoln, CA

> Terry, the way I see it is midle age is half way between how old you are
and
> your life expectancy.  I'm 75 and my life expectancy is about 75 1/2 so
I'll