Creative ways to find new customers

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:46:07 -0800

I recently installed permanent vinyl lettering on my truck.  I just today
had a lady ask for my card.  I used to have magnetic signs, but they got
stolen.  I admit I am a little nervous about theft, as many people have had
bad experience with signs.  Hope I'm not the next victim.
Paul McCloud
San Diego