Pitch Raise and String Breakage

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:54:19 -0600

Problem with our business is that it's a luxury, whereas, a
refrigerator, stove,
furnace, A/C are essentials to living.  Can't see anyone leaving a
furnace not
working  for ten years, and fixing it so a house could be sold.
How do we make piano lessons mandatory, because apparently, lessons
enhance a persons grey cells. ( or so I've read ) .

Carl / Winnipeg