Jiffy Leads - They're Not Just For Spinets/Consloes Anymore

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:15:46 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C4FA54.4DB215D0
Quick question: What is the best course of action to address a sluggish =
grand action with downweights ranging from 65 to 95 grams?

Answer: Add lead! And if the key is already full of lead, make 'em grow =
on the bottom of the key! Kinda like a lead stalagtight!

FWIW - first time I had seen anything quite like this. Enjoy.

Can you say: "Get the lead out, Baby!"

This action weighs an absolute TON. I was figuring it was the heavy duty =
maple keyframe, but I'll bet alot of the weight is in all the lead!

Terry Farrell
------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C4FA54.4DB215D0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C4FA54.4DB215D0--