Samick upright

Ajay Mistry ajaymistryin@yahoo.co.in
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:41:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hello list one of my customer has bought a Samick
manufactured upright called B.STEINER it is a console
UP purchased it around 9 months ago the problem goes
this way .
 I installed the damp-chaser a month ago. The piano
was working fine after the dc was installed suddenly
the dc stopped working so I sent it to the dealer
instead of replacing it he repaired it & fixed it in
the piano now the rod is becoming warm but now my
customer is complaning about a really heavy action in
the morning & the action becomes light by night at
first I did not believe him but then I actually
noticed it .
          What could be the possible cause if someone
could throw some light on this one .

                                        Ajay.

=====
Ajay Mistry