Liebermann grand pianos

Lucien Needham profln@shaw.ca
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:05:35 -0800

Dear Colleagues,

I am currently trying to locate an address, telephone #, and/or other
contact information relative to the company which manufactures the above
instruments. A piano pupil of mine recently acquired one, quite a nice 6' 8"
instrument, from the estate of someone who recently passed away, and no
family member knows whence that individual obtained it. Since I shall have
to regulate it, and it shows signs of an incorrect spread, the pertinent
datum would be of considerable value.

I should be grateful for any help any of you you are able to offer.

With all good wishes for a happy and successful 2005.
Cordially,

Lucien Needham