[Files] Re: seeking wood screws (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 18:44:39 -0500

Attached is a zip folder with 5 Word documents. They are labels I made
last night for my screw drawers and you can print them out on Avery
Multi-Use Labels, item 5422 available at Staples and probably lots of
other places. It is the mini sheet, 4x6, 20 labels to a page, 1/2"x1
3/4" sized labels. A package of 42 sheets (840 labels) will cost you
about $5.

I plan on making some more for machine screws, bolts and washers. Will
keep you posted.

Blessings,

Dean

[File at:]