Piano Service Contract for Bulk Tunings

John Pasterczyk jp@southbaypiano.com
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:38:59 -0800 (PST)

List,

I have been approached to contract and service up to
400 rental pianos by an out of the area business
owner.  I quoted my full tuning price and they seemed
agreeable.  They did request that I fax a service
contract for them to review and sign.

I don't hold high hopes, however...nothing ventured
nothing gained (or lost)...especially if they are
willing to pay full price.  So....

Does anyone have a boilerplate service contract (on a
per unit basis) they would be willing to let me copy.
You can e-mail me off list with it if it is more
appropriate to do so.

I looked through the archives but didn't find anything
that would work for me.

Thanks.

John Pasterczyk
Registered Piano Technician