[Files] Pile Of re-cycled lumber (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 00:21:18 EST

=A0 Woodchucks
=A0=A0 By the way=A0a pictures worth many words. This is the pile of =
lumber=20
after milling=A0that was=A0=A0re-cycled from the=A0Baldwin upright I =
mentioned.=20
The Lumber on the left is the tight grained Maple=A0& the spruce on the=20=

left.
=A0=A0 =A0Interestingly Much of the maple had been eaten by termites of =
bugs.=20
It wasn't visible till I ripped it open on the band saw exposing the=20
inner cores. It appears that the bugs entered thru small hole. I don't=20=

know if they made them or invaded holes drilled during manufacture.
=A0=A0 Dale
=A0
=A0Erwins Pianos Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.