Baldwin news

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 09:53:17 +0100

Personally.. I think they should have let Baldwin die a dignified death
years ago. Never ceases to bother me that we (human kind) cant seem to
let go.  We got pianers out there calling themselves by names that were
once highly respected, made by truly dedicated folks... folks what
contibuted so positively in their day to the development of the art.
Artisians in the very best sense of the word, now released and produced
by others whoes only real interest is to provide the absolute lowest
quality they can get away with for the dollar.  Its a darn shame.

Everything and everyone has to die. Why cant we just let it be, remember
them for the wonder they shared with us, and try to emulate them instead
of squeezing the last possible drop of blood out of them before we roll
over and stamp a new shinny decal on their rotting corpses, spray some
new paint on the to cover the stench and try and push them on the public
as they once were.

I know I know... :)

Off my soap box for now.

RicB