Yamaha GA-1

Will Wickham wwickham@stny.rr.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:59:30 -0500

Hi Cy!

I've seen several over the years. Can't think of of a single time when=20=

strings have broken in the winding. If it's in warrantee Yamaha is very=20=

good about replacing and even if it isn't all you need to tell them is=20=

the serial and the string number and you can get a good replacement.

will wickham

On Jan 6, 2005, at 9:03 PM, Cy Shuster wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with this model baby grand?=A0 Bass strings=20=

> breaking in the winding, for instance?
> =A0
> --Cy Shuster--
> Bluefield, WV