Key Friction

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:15:44 -0500

I find it instructive to also do the balanced see-saw thing. I make up a =
few small chunks of wood (or whatever) of known weight - like 1g, 2g, =
3g, etc. After I make the key balance I apply whichever weight to the =
front that will make it go down and whichever weight to the rear to make =
it go down - you can observe different points of travel where friction =
arises. It's kinda neat - for those so inclined.....

Terry Farrell