Excellent bellyman in SF area sought.....

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:42:43 -0800 (PST)

Dear Everyone,
     On my way to The Jungle I stopped in SF and sang
with a well-known traditional jazz bassist who has a
VERY rare Steinway-Duo-Art, model AR. It ( at least )
needs restringing and a block. Perhaps more. Who is
the most highly regarded for this type of work in the
Bay Area ( reply privately if you're shy ).
    Thanks!
     Thump