average age?, previous profession?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:07:00 EST

I was a piano mover, salesman, tuner at various times, then a
mover-tuner-salesman all at once in a small store.  The tech part came later....:-)

Before getting into the piano business, I farted around aimlessly until I was
around 26, trying to get my bearings, still waiting for my musical
"talent"--or lack thereof--to bear fruit.

Dave Stahl