average age?

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:52:35 -0500

30 years as a software developer (AutoCAD, 3ds max, cc:Mail, dBASE, plus
mainframe databases before that).  Amateur piano & guitar player; 10,000
ocean miles as foredeck crew member on sailboats.  Nine years ago, after a
fire in our church in San Jose, was on the committee to replace our piano.
Saw my first action at Don and Naomi Dumont's rebuilding shop in San Jose
and was fascinated by its design.  Studied on my own and with the PTG
(special thanks to the great people in the Minn-Kota chapter!), practiced a
lot, and started floor tuning just over a year ago.  Now building my own
practice here in beautiful West Virginia.

Second careers are wonderful.

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV