Processing Lead

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:07:02 +0100

Thanks Joe.... proabably a good idea to know all this before one breaks
out the table top heating plates and decides to brew a cup of coffee
whilst melting lead in the kitchen then I suppose... grin.

Really, tho... I havent ever done this, and have often wondered about
recasting old used leads instead of collecting them for Thor knows what
reason.

Thanks..

RicB